List of Meats |
Front Page of Cook Book
CASHEW & PORK STIR-FRY
- 1 C. reduced-sodium Chicken Broth
- 3 Tbsp. reduced-sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 lb. Pork Tenderloin, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 1 yellow Onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 C. Broccoli Florets
- 1 red Bell Pepper, cut into 1-ince squares
- 1/2 C. Cashews or Peanuts (Optional)
- 1 1/2 C. hot cooked White Rice
- In a small bowl, combine broth, soy sauce and cornstarch
- Mix well and set aside.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over high heat.
- Add oil; heat until hot but not smoking
- Add pork and cook, stirring constantly, until no longer pink (about 5 minutes)
- Transfer pork to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Add onion and garlic to skillet
- Cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes
- Add broccoli and bell pepper;
- Cook, stirring constantly, until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes
- Return pork to skillet
- Give the broth mixture a good stir and add to skillet
- While stirring cook until pork is heated through and sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
| World Travel Recipes
Kathi's Home Page
Searchking's Home Page